Introduction to my blog!

Introduction to my blog: Love the Magic

                    Hi, my name is Ana and I’m a student here at EAVIA. Ever since I was a little girl, I was surrounded by Disney and all of its magic, especially their theme parks. In fact, I’ve been to the Disney parks over 6 or 7 times. Each time it’s a new and fun experience. Not only that, I also like the movies and TV shows that belong to the Disney enterprise. Most of all, I think the story on how Disney became to be as successful as it is today is very interesting. For that reason, I chose to talk about all things Disney for my blog because it’s one of my favorite interests and you can explore new things since everyday Disney has something new to offer.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, ANA from what I saw on your blog I assume you’re a Disney connoisseur. Me personally I like Universal better since it is less childish and let’s more mature topics in. I want to pose a question, do you believe in the Disney conspiracy theories more specifically the one where they say Walt Disney is alive due to his head being frozen.
    -Curtesy of Red Line Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana! I loved the way you can see your emotion and happiness on Disney! I have only been once but I hope to go again. I really look forward to reading more on your blog, and learning about Disney and your experiences! I wonder if you have had any bad ones? Any ways, I really look forward to your next post! XOXO- Natiii

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Favorite Underrated Movies