What's Your Favorite Disney Ride?

 What's Your Favorite Disney Ride?

    Have you ever wondered what Disney attraction is your favorite? Well, for my blog I conducted a survey to see what most people vote for as their favorite Disney thrill ride. Will it be Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster, Expedition Everest, or Hollywood Tower of Terror? Let's see the results:
  • 42.1% voted for Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster.
  • Both Hollywood Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain had the same amount of votes, which was 15.8%.
  • 10.5% voted for Space Mountain,
  • 5.3% voted for Mount Everest.
  • The rest voted for other options such as It's a Small World and Guardians of the Galaxy.
    As for the results, Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster was Disney's preferred thrill ride and I agree. The attraction is fun and exhilarating, and music lovers will especially love the rock and roll props once you climb aboard the stretch limo coaster car! With all that being said, is Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster your favorite Disney ride, or do you have another preference?



Comments

  1. Hey Ana!! I hope you are doing well :) I totally agree with this. The Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster is the best attraction since you have so much adrenaline and fun. The only thing I hate is the incredibly long line. I really enjoy :) I hope to see more since I also love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ana, I am Eliel, and I am here to talk about your post. There are so many Disney rides to pick for your favorite and seeing the result people chose as their favorite is Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster and I would have to agree with those people, the ride is that great. There are other great rides that aren't even on the list like Avatar: Flight of passage, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc. I know that there are so many things to enjoy in these parks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ana, I hope you're doing well. I was shocked to see Splash Mountain so low. Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster is a good ride but in my opinion not the #1. In my list, its at number 2. To me, Splash Mountain is so nostalgic and fun. I also love the avatar ride. I just love star wars in general. I hope to see more of your Disney post and hopefully you could post theories about Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ana! I see that there are many rides that people chose as their favorite, but was surprising seeing that some of those rides ended up with a very low % of votes. As much as I love the Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster, it shouldn't be #1. Space Mountain should have a little bit more recognition and the Star Wars rides aswell since Star Wars rides are my all time favorites. Overall, I love the post and it was interesting to know how much people like some of these attractions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ana, hope you’re doing well! I really like this blog post since mine is Disney related as well. I can agree when you say that the Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster is the best attraction since it has a really cool vibe to it and it goes really fast. I’m looking forward for your next post! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ana, I really enjoyed your post on Disney rides. I myself am a really big fan of thrill rides which is why I love Aerosmith Rock'n Rollercoaster. Not to mention that the bands amazing music adds to great experience. I really Like how fast the ride goes and also how fast and quick starts. Anyways I really enjoy your posts and expect to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment