My Top 5 Favorite Underrated Movies

    Hi, blog! It’s Ana! Today, I’m going to be talking about 5 Disney movies that I love but that are considered underrated.

#5: Monster’s Inc.

Movie about a little girl named Boo who wanders into a world of monsters with Sully and his sidekick, Mike Wazowski.

 


#4: Cinderella III: Twist in Time

Movie about what occurs once Lady Tremaine steals the Fairy Godmother’s wand and changes the past in order for one of her daughters to marry the prince.



 

#3: Lemonade Mouth

Movie about a ragtag group of freshmen that meet in detention and form a band together to go against what they think is wrong.

 


#2: 10 Things I Hate About You

Movie about a boy named Cameron, who falls in love with a girl during his first day of school, but she is forbidden to date until her ill-tempered sister goes too.

 


#1: The Game Plan

A superstar athlete is preparing himself for a big football championship when his 8 year old daughter, whom he has never met, appears at his home.



 

Comments

  1. Hello my esteemed classmate Ana while I was reading through your blog I was quite surprised when you said that Monsters Inc. is underrated. Monsters Inc. is a very popular film so much in fact that it got a prequel Monsters University although it was not received as well as its ancestor. In my humble opinion Monsters Inc. is fairly rated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana, in my opinion of all those five movies my favorite is Monsters Inc. I have never seen “10 things I hate about you”, but when I have time I will see it because it looks very interesting. Another interesting movie from that list is Cinderella. That one was one of my favorites since I was a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Ana, I loved your information on the blog. Many people do see those movies as underrated, but the truth is that they really are not. It was sad to see Monsters Inc in that list because it was a really popular movie when it came out. The other movies, I don’t think people have even heard of them. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my blog!